MasterCard Recruitment Production Support Engineer | Bachelor’s Degree
Hello friends If you have Bachelor’s Degree and you have good knowledge of SQL / Oracle and you want to work in a company, then MasterCard company is hiring a Production Support Engineer, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the Mastercard
Mastercard Inc. is the second-largest payment-processing corporation worldwide. It offers a range of financial services. Its headquarters are in Purchase, New York. Throughout the world, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card-issuing banks or credit unions of the purchasers who use the Mastercard-brand debit, credit, and prepaid cards to make purchases. Mastercard has been publicly traded since 2006.
Mastercard (originally Interbank then Master Charge) was created by an alliance of several banks and regional bankcard associations in response to the BankAmericard issued by Bank of America, which later became Visa, still its biggest competitor.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
Roles and Responsibility
- Provide L1 application support services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Email-based alarm monitoring – initial response and triage of alarms with SOPs
- CRQ validation via alerts or dashboard
- Application performance and monitoring using dashboards
- Create trouble tickets and track warning deductions
- Volume alerts/reports (bi-weekly, monthly)
- Participation in TRT/Bridge requires the completion of critical alerts
- Soft skills and telephone situation management
- Contribution to knowledge management – Creation/updating of new or existing SOPs
- Assign incidents generated by monitoring tools to appropriate applications and support teams using SOPs.
- Escalate and handle incident requests and convert requests to the appropriate application team using the escalation matrix.
- Communicate and link all events that occur during change windows with relevant application teams to ensure application availability.
- Perform regular data analysis to determine the effectiveness of customer programs and identify areas for improvement
- Improve the quality of work by streamlining processes, reducing the number of alerts, innovating where possible, and through other means of continuous improvement.
- Approved service management tools (eg repairs) will service all incidents, changes, and specific service requests.
- The person must be willing to work shifts.
- Basic understanding of UNIX scripts
- Experience in batch planning and monitoring
- Basic understanding of SQL/Oracle or other relational databases
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace & Omnibus)
- Effective troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of ITSM best practices
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of mainframe capabilities – JCL, OPC/CA7 (task scheduler)
- Notification Tools – Xmatters, Nagios, Azure Monitor, IPMON, Zabbix
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here