Kone Recruitment Graduate Engineer Trainee | Apply Now ￼￼
Hello Friends You have a B.E degree and you have been a student of Mechanical / Electrical, then Big Opportunity Corner Company is hiring for you Graduate Engineer Trainee, let’s see how you can apply for this job
About the Kone
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Candidate should be B.E., (Mechanical/Electrical)
Roles and Responsibility
- Can analyze customer complaints
- You must work effectively with global teams to monitor and measure statistically supported data to achieve KPIs.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions.
- Understand AutoCAD drawing
- Consider safety aspects and choose eco-friendly solutions whenever possible.
- Update order progress in a timely manner for other stakeholders.
- As a member of the engineering team, he shares his knowledge and skills with colleagues and actively participates in meetings and seminars.
- Work independently and in teams on assigned tasks and achieve desired results on time.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here