IBM Recruitment Security Analyst | Bachelor’s
Hello Friends If you have skills like Computer Operating Systems scripting/programming, then you have a big opportunity to work at IBM company because IBM company is hiring Security Analysts, let’s see how you can apply for this job.
About the IBM
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Candidate should be Bachelor’s Degree.
Role and Responsibility
- Monitor security events and incidents
- Research security issues
- Run a threat scan
- Configure and monitor alerts from various security tools.
- Management of security tools/devices
- Manage and manage network security devices
- Prepare and implement use cases and policies.
- Responsible for the implementation of consulting mandates in the area of security strategy
- Risk and Compliance, Data and Application Security, Identity and Access Management,
- Management of security incidents and events
- Check the terms of the customer contract
- Identify and report project risks and security incidents in a proactive and targeted manner
- interested team.
- Support incident investigation and event analysis
- Assess the current level of compliance with the security framework
- You must demonstrate analytical skills
- Keen observation, curiosity
- Conceptual knowledge of networks (security).
- Basic security concept
- some scripting/programming skills
- Understand computer operating systems
How to Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this job
Official Website Link Clicking Here