Jio Operations Manager
Hey there, Jio is going to hire freshers as well as experienced candidates for the role of Operations Manager. They provide a host of initiatives through which they care for their employees thoughout their life at Jio.
Jio is a young and dynamic organization with a mission to digitally transform India. They believe in making dreams a reality by bringing out the creativity and innovations in their employees
Job Post Date : 27th October 2020
Function or Business Area : IT and Systems
Job Location : Jio Gaming, Mumbai RCP, Maharashtra
Job Role :
- IMS SIP, VoLTE and RCS development and commercialization.
- VoLTE/RCS project management from requirements phase to software releases.
- Understanding and negotiating operator requirements to ensure spec compliance for open market solutions.
- Evaluate gaps in solution and co-ordinate device side implementation
- RCS Messaging and Content- Share Development and Commercialization vodafone, Telefonica, Orange RCS Blackbird GSMA Accreditation
- Analyze 3GPP and operator requirements, device side implementation
Educational Qualification Required :
0 to Maximum 5 years and above
1.Must have knowledge of Linux OS, UDP, TCP/IP, VOIP, Scripting, Java or any databases (MySQL should be one of them), basics of networking, debugging, using a protocol like WireShark
How to Apply?
If You are interested in this job you can apply here by clicking on the given link below.
Apply Here: Click Here