IXIGO Recruitment 2021 | Graduates Hiring | Customer Support
Hello, enthusiasts! Here’s an amazing opportunity to get into the leading ticket booking multinational company, “ixigo”. Recently ‘ixigo’ has notified about role openings for Customer Support.
For more clarity about this opportunity, check out the following details.
ixigo is a technology company focused on empowering Indian travelers to plan, book, and manage their trips across rail, air, buses, and hotels. It assists travelers in making smarter travel decisions by leveraging artificial intelligence, machine learning, and data science-led innovations on our OTA platforms, comprising our websites and mobile applications.
Its OTA platforms allow travelers to book train tickets, flight tickets, bus tickets, hotels, and cabs while providing travel utility tools and services developed using in-house proprietary algorithms and crowd-sourced information.
About Job Profile
ixigo is looking to hire a Quality Analyst, Customer Experience to play the key role of managing process quality for customer service. He/She will drive the execution for running ixigo’s day-to-day quality processes, improve operational efficiency, and provide customer insights to product, tech, and marketing teams to enable continuous customer experience enhancements.
1. Monitoring calls/emails/chats as per audit forms & identify Fatal & Non-fatal errors
2. Identifying historical trends through data analysis to uncover agent training needs
3. To conduct regular Feedback sessions for Agents and trainers
4. Publish daily, weekly & monthly Quality Reports
5. To conduct calibration sessions with the operations and training team
6. Conduct quality improvement sessions for agents or train the trainer sessions
7. Define SOPs as per process updates/product developments & cascade to team
8. Designing Audit forms in line with process guidelines across touchpoints
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree. He/she should have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a QA in the eCommerce or travel sector.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint & Advanced Excel
- SOP & Content Design experience
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing customer care
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Focus on quality and customer service
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment
- Flexible working on some weekends & holidays
The location for this job profile will be Gurugram, India and it will be a Full-time job.
As an employee at ixigo, you can expect a handsome salary there.
How to Apply?
To apply for this amazing job: Click Here