Hiring For Technical Voice Support | Deloitte | Apply Now | 2022
Hello, Friends if you are a graduate student from any stream and you want to get a job in a good company, then Deloitte company is hiring Technical Voice Support and we will see in this post how you can apply for this job. and what skills should you have
About the Deloitte
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (/dəˈlɔɪt ˈtuːʃ toʊˈmɑːtsuː/), commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an international professional services network headquartered in London, England. Deloitte is the largest professional services network by revenue and number of professionals in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with EY (Ernst & Young), KPMG, and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
The firm was founded by William Welch Deloitte in London in 1845 and expanded into the United States in 1890. It merged with Haskins & Sells to form Deloitte Haskins & Sells in 1972 and with Touche Ross in the US to form Deloitte & Touche in 1989. In 1993, the international firm was renamed Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, later abbreviated to Deloitte. In 2002, Arthur Andersen’s practice in the UK as well as several of that firm’s practices in Europe and North and South America agreed to merge with Deloitte. Subsequent acquisitions have included Monitor Group, a large strategy consulting business, in January 2013
UG: Any Graduate
- Excellent writing, oral, analytical, and logical skills.
- Easily capture and communicate complex ideas.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office 2016 including Outlook, Exchange Server, Office 365
- Knowledge of troubleshooting computer hardware and software.
- Knowledge of operating systems like Windows 7, 8,8.1, and 10 & Mac
- Knowledge of network and internet troubleshooting
- Knowledge of PDA (mobile device) setup and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of Active Directory
Roles and Responsibility
Support Deloitte employees by phone with technology issues in a timely manner so they can get work done and be productive for the company. This can involve solving problems directly or passing them on to another team. Our customers have high expectations that you can solve their problems during a call, but they know that there are some problems that only a team outside the call center can solve. Our customers are very computer savvy and information accuracy is a top priority.
- Provide efficient and timely solutions for all voice and non-voice interactions (phone, email, self-service tickets, chat, and voicemail) with end users.
- Analyze and resolve incidents and service requests related to the use of application software or hardware.
- Document every incident and support request in the CRM tool and ensure tickets are closed or escalated accordingly.
- Must have basic knowledge of computer software and hardware. • Must be regularly informed of ongoing issues/outages, and environmental changes via email and other channels.
- Learn about key performance indicators such as customer satisfaction survey results, contact quality, first call approval, and on-time delivery, and participate in one-to-one/group training sessions.
- Create positive customer support experiences and build strong relationships by having a deep understanding of issues with a highly professional attitude.
- Must be a self-motivated achiever who derives satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
- Must be a fast learner and team player. • Must be flexible to work in different shifts because ISS Technology operates 24/7.
- Avoid unplanned absences from work as this can have a significant impact on our business. Unplanned excessive absences may result in disciplinary action, including termination of your service.
- Adhere to the Code of Ethics, Vision, Mission, and Core Values.
( 0 to 3 ) Years
India: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
How to Apply?
If you are an interested candidate can apply for this job , Good Luck
Official Website Link Clicking Here