Hi, friends Google Recruitment For Software Engineer, Front End, Google Cloud is hiring we will in the post how can you get the job, which skills should you which degree you should have, and how can apply for this job.
About the Google
Google was founded on September 4, 1998, by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D. students at Stanford University in California. Together they own about 14% of its publicly listed shares and control 56% of the stockholder voting power through super-voting stock. The company went public via an initial public offering (IPO) in 2004. In 2015, Google was reorganized as a wholly owned subsidiary of Alphabet Inc. Google is Alphabet’s largest subsidiary and is a holding company for Alphabet’s Internet properties and interests. Sundar Pichai was appointed CEO of Google on October 24, 2015, replacing Larry Page, who became the CEO of Alphabet. On December 3, 2019, Pichai also became the CEO of Alphabet.
- Engineering Students
Roles and Responsibility
- Write code for product or system development.
- Participate in or lead design reviews with colleagues and stakeholders to decide between available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, code reviews, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentary or educational content and customize content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Sort product or system problems and debug/track/resolve them by analyzing the source of the problem and its impact on hardware, network, or service operation and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 1 year of experience with data structures or algorithms.
India: Bengaluru, Karnataka
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post of Software Engineer, Front End, Google Cloud
Visit this link by Clicking here