Genpact Hiring 2020:
Genpact schedule to hire for the role of Management Trainee – Tester 2020. If you are BE/ B Tech / MCA, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. They drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies.
They think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 90,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 30 countries in between, they connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. They create resilient, more sustainable, business outcomes.
Genpact Recruitment Details
Company Name: Genpact
Job Management Trainee
Primary Location India-Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B Tech / MCA
Education Level Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Job Posting Sep 25, 2020, 1:39:15 PM
Unposting Date OngoingMaster Skills ListDigitalJob CategoryFull Time
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field.
- Strong object-oriented design, coding skills supporting automation frameworks with atleast one scripting language, RDBMS database, SQL queries.
- Ability to efficient articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Sharp analytical and problem solving skills with validated design skills preferred.
- Experience in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrate ownership of tasks assigned with minimal mentorship.
Job Description :
This role contributes to the success of the automation vertical by adding more teeth and power to our current group from cloud standpoint given we have Microsoft, AWS and other OEMs with whom we have engaged for extending our services.
- Apply software testing techniques, such as equivalence class partitioning, boundary value testing, etc.
- Build flexible and reusable software without over-engineering.
- Make appropriate implementation trade-off decisions based on knowledge of a broad range of data structures and algorithms.
- Review development changes to prevent failure cases.
- Take ownership of problems (even when outside your own domain), propose solutions, and either take ownership for their resolution or ensure a clear hand-off to the right owner.
- Seek, research the root cause of problems, and thoroughly resolve defects.
- Work to resolve the root cause of problems, leaving software better and easier to maintain than when you found it.
How To Apply?
All candidates who wish to apply for the Genpact Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the post of Management Trainee – Tester by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here