A big update for job seekers as Adobe is hiring for the post of Software Quality Engineer.
Tables of content
Adobe’s flagship product, Photoshop, maybe the most well-known, but the company’s portfolio includes dozens of other applications distributed throughout its Creative, Document, and Marketing Cloud platforms.
Adobe job description
- Work with product owners to identify and generate test data, as well as drive, develop, and evolve automation tools and techniques for testing components.
- Any predicted delays, blocks, or issues will be escalated as soon as possible.
- Execution of test scenarios on time.
- Identify flaws in the process and make suggestions for changes.
- To assure product quality, develop and implement test strategies.
- To provide a positive product experience, design/test from the customer’s perspective Customer advocacy skills are required.
- Work closely with the development team to design and provide the most important elements of the product.
- Own, comprehensive end-to-end testing and delivery of assigned features with a sense of complete ownership.
- To find both functional and non-functional test situations, think outside the box.
- Defects are triaged and consolidated defect reports are prepared.
- Create and maintain acceptance test cases, regression test suites, and other test documentation.
- Exploratory testing experience, as well as lateral and critical thinking abilities.
- Providing project technical skills and mentoring junior team members.
- Improving the team’s overall technical knowledge and expertise.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or a related profession is required.
- Overall experience in the software testing and quality engineering domain ranging from 0 to 5 years.
- Experience with automation frameworks such as JUnit, NUnit, Selenium, and others.
- Any experience with a scripting language such as Python, Perl, etc.
- It’s preferable if you’ve worked with a REST-based web service before.
- C/C++/Java programming skills are required.
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Process-oriented, with a keen eye for detail and a strong sense of commitment.
- Agile procedures and best practices knowledge.
- Testing of desktop and web applications expertise is required.
- Understanding the Agile/Scrum approach, as well as prior experience working in an agile setting, is highly desirable.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to spot, isolate, and fix bugs in complex software features.
- Communication abilities are necessary.
- Experience with product-based testing is beneficial.
This hiring is happening for Adobe’s Noida Office.
How to apply?
To apply for the post of Software Quality Engineer click here
To view the official notification click here