Accenture Recruitment Analyst-Capability Development Any Graduate | 2023
Hey there, friends! Are you ready to take your career to the next level in 2023? Accenture is here to help you do just that with our exciting Recruitment Analyst Capability Development program!
As a Recruitment Analyst, you play a critical role in helping our clients find the best talent out there. We understand that this job requires a unique set of skills, including the ability to analyze data, communicate effectively with candidates, and stay up-to-date on the latest recruitment trends.
About the Accenture
Accenture plc is an Irish professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology (IT) services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company it reported revenues of $61.6 billion in 2022. Accenture’s current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500. As of 2022, Accenture is considered the largest consulting firm in the world by the number of employees.
Julie Sweet has served as CEO of Accenture since 1 September 2019
Eligibility Criteria In Accenture Recruitment Analyst-Capability Development Any Graduate
Candidate should have Any Graduation
Role and Responsibility In Accenture Recruitment Analyst-Capability Development Any Graduate
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve problems of lower complexity
- Your daily interactions are with Accenture colleagues before you update your manager
- You may have limited contact with Accenture clients and/or management
- You will receive mid-level briefings for daily work tasks and detailed instructions for new assignments
- You should be familiar with basic statistics and everyday business terminology and use them in discussions with stakeholders
- You are expected to continually look for ways to add value to your respective stakeholders/customers
- The decisions you make affect your work and can affect the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as part of a team with a focused scope of work.
Preferred Skill In Accenture Recruitment Analyst-Capability Development Any Graduate
- Microsoft Excel
- Customer Service – Login
- telecommunication operation
- Voice Contact Center
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers
- Written and oral communication
- cooperation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
Experience In Accenture Recruitment Analyst-Capability Development Any Graduate
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here