TCS Recruitment 2021 | Good Opportunity for Final Year Students
Hello Aspirants, if you just completed your Graduation or in your Final year of your B.Sc, BCA, BCS then TCS (Tata Consultancy Services) has announced an official notification for a smart hiring drive for the 2019-21 batch. TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing.
Interested Candidates can apply online for this job listing.
Important Dates for TCS Recruitment 2021:
- Registration Date: Already Started
- Last Date to Register: 23/05/2021
- Date of Test: 06/06/2021
- Interview Date: To be announced after test results
The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes. It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
Eligibility Details for TCS Recruitment 2021:
- Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply.
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection Process
- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from the National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualification
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2021?
Students who are interested need to follow the steps below for registration.
Step1: NextStep Portal Registration
Go to the following link.
(You are required to register under the IT category).
If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission, you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Step2: Apply for Drive
Complete your application form by uploading your CV and photo.
Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
“Apply for Drive” is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Test.
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only after you complete registration in the TCS NextStep portal (Including Apply For Drive)
- For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team. Email ID – [email protected]
For more Jobs Look below