Tata Technologies Inviting fresher students in 2023/Off-campus Recruitment for Drive
hello, friends tata technologies recently invited fresher students in 2023. Off-campus Jobs like 2020,2021,2022,2023 for its Drive process.
Today we will see which students apply, what qualifications should be for Tata Technology, and which degree should be, know about all these in this post.
About the Tata company
Tata Technologies Limited is a company in the Tata Group that provides services in engineering and design, product lifecycle management, manufacturing, product development, and IT service management to automotive and aerospace original equipment manufacturers and their suppliers. It is a subsidiary of Tata Motors. The company is active in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Asia Pacific region.
Tata technologies recently invited fresher students in 2023
- A student should have B.Tech/B.E degree.
- The student should have a UG qualification.
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only a 1-year preparation gap is allowed.
Role and Resposibility
- Good knowledge of Automotive E&E ( Electrical & Electronics) systems, Electric Circuits, ECU, Sensors, and Harnesses.
- Good capacity coping with E&E measuring units and primary know-how of CAN gear
- Good knowledge of Diagnostic gear and processes.
- ECU software program – improvement system knowledge/software program Flashing & Diagnostics
- Experience in automobile verbal exchange and Diagnostic protocols (CAN, LIN, UDS, etc), and utilization of verbal exchange and diagnostic gear. (CANoe, CANalyzer, ODX Studio, Indigo, etc).
- The candidate has to be privy to software program architecture [AUTOSAR], improvement system [SPICE], techniques, and gear involved
How to apply for Tata technologies’ inviting for fresher In 2023?
If you want to get a job at Tata and you also match the eligibility given above, then you can apply online directly by clicking on this link Click here