Reliance Recruitment Trainee Off-Campus 2023
Hello there, fellow job seekers! Are you on the lookout for a great opportunity to kickstart your career? Well, look no further than Reliance Recruitment Trainee Off-Campus 2023 – the latest and greatest recruitment drive that is taking the market by storm!
Also, Read: Genpact Hiring Process Associates | 2023
About the Reliance
Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai. Business sectors include energy, petrochemicals, natural gas, retail, telecommunications, media, and textiles. Reliance is the largest public company in India by market capitalization and revenue and the 100th largest company in the world. It is India’s largest private taxpayer and largest exporter, accounting for 7% of India’s total merchandise exports. The company has relatively little free cash flow and high levels of corporate debt.
The company has courted controversy over reports of political corruption, nepotism, fraud, financial manipulation, and exploitation of its customers, Indian citizens, and natural resources. Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani is described as a wealthy man
As of 31 March 2018, the company had 29,533 permanent employees of which 1,521 were women and 70 were employees with disabilities. It also had 158,196 temporary employees on the same date which makes a total of 187,729 employees.
Eligibility Criteria In Reliance Recruitment Trainee Off-Campus 2023
Educational Qualification Graduate / 12th / 10th
Role and Responsibility
- Responsible for sales and service according to SOP.
- Record customer interactions and elevate them to the appropriate authority for resolution
- Responsible for meeting sales targets and all service offerings.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining marketing and sales materials and system availability
- Precise documentation and after-sales service.
- Resolving funds in the system in a timely manner and ensuring no snooping issues arise.
0 – 3 Years
Skills & Competencies
- 6 months to 1yr experience in sales of any banking/insurance/financial services/direct marketing products.
- Freshers can also apply with good communication skills
Also, Read: Accenture Hiring IT Help Desk | 2023
How To Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Job
Official Website Link Click Here