Recruitment For Junior Assistant\Clerk|REPCO Bank
Hello friends, REPCO Bank is hiring for the post of Junior Assistant and Clerk, how can you apply for the job, which degree should you have, is this job for fresher also, we will see all in the post.
About the REPCO Bank
Repco Bank (Repatriates Cooperative and Finance and Development Bank) is a cooperative bank established by the Government of India in 1969 to improve the financial needs of repatriates from neighboring countries mainly Sri Lanka and Burma. It has been controlled by the Ministry of Home Affairs and operated only in the South Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, and Tamil Nadu. As of 2014, the shares of the bank Government of India are 73.33%, repatriates have 21.28% and state governments Tamil Nadu has 2.91%, Andhra Pradesh has 1.73%, Kerala 0.59%, and Karanataka 0.17%.
Bachelor’s Degree holder candidates in any discipline can apply online for REPCO Bank Junior Assistant / Clerk Recruitment 2022.
- As far as possible REPCO Bank Junior Right hand/Agent Enlistment 2022 is 21-28 years as of 30.09.2022 which means up-and-comers probably been conceived not sooner than 01.10.1994 and not later than 30.09.2001 (the two days including) are simply qualified to apply. Age unwinding subtleties for different held classification competitors are given beneath –
- SC/ST/Localize: 5 years
OBC: 3 years
PWD (Gen/EWS): 10 years
PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
PWD (OBC): 13 years
Ex-Servicemen/Crippled ExServicemen: Genuine time of administration delivered in safeguard administrations + 3 years, (8 years for debilitated Ex-servicemen having a place with SC/ST) dependent upon the greatest age of 50 years.
Widows, Separated and ladies legitimately isolated from their spouses and who have not remarried: 7 years (dependent upon greatest age cutoff of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC, and 40 years for SC/ST up-and-comers).
- For selection as a Junior Assistant/Clerk at REPCO Bank, candidates must take an online test organized by the bank.
- Successful candidates will be invited to review the original certificate.
- Candidates selected to become Junior Assistant/Officers at REPCO Bank will be placed on a salary scale of 17,900/- to 47,920/-.
- Currently, the monthly payroll component for Repco Bank Junior Assistant/Clerk including the minimum allowance in Chennai is 31,163/- and the estimated Annual Corporate Expense Allowance (CTC) is 6 lakhs (approx.).
How to Apply?
The candidate who is interested can apply for this job here is the link Clicking Here
Online Application Form Clicking Here