Olympic Games Analytics Project in Apache Spark for beginner
Table of Contents
What you’ll learn in this Online Course
- In this course, you will learn to Analyze data (Olympic Game) in Apache Spark using Databricks Notebook (Community edition).
- Data exploration about the recent history of the Olympic Games using Apache Spark.
- Basics flow of data in Apache Spark, loading data, and working with data, this course shows you how Apache Spark is perfect for a Big Data Analysis job.
- Learn the basics of Databricks notebook by enrolling in the Free Community Edition Server.
- Olympic Games Analytics is a real-world example.
- Graphical Representation of Data using Databricks notebook.
- Transform structured data using SparkSQL and DataFrames.
- Publish the Project on the Web to Impress your recruiter.
How to Get Udemy Free Course?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
APPLY THIS COUPON: E779F9DBCE385E46CCC5 (100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).