Master Course in DEI and Building an Empathetic Organization
Table of Contents
What you’ll learn in this Online Course
- Understand the Introduction of DEI and Building an Empathetic organization
- Learning DEI recruitment strategies, Facilitating DEI training
- Analzye how to promote diversity equity and inclusion in the workplace
- Learning the measuring Empathetic and DEI Impact at Your Organization and Essential skills
- Learn how to build an Empathetic organization
Udemy Course Requirements
Master course in DEI and building an empathetic organization
HOW TO DEFINE DEI : Defining diversity, equity and inclusion
Diversity is expressed in a variety of ways, including race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, socioeconomic status, language, culture, national origin, religion, age, (dis)ability status, and political opinion.
Organizations commit to challenging bias, harassment, and discrimination. We’re committed to equal opportunity for all people and don’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, marital status, gender, gender identity, gender expression, disability, religion, height, weight, or veteran status.
Organizations commit to making their organization a place where differences are welcome, different viewpoints are respected, and everyone feels like they belong and are included. By creating a vibrant climate of inclusion, organizations can better leverage diversity’s resources to advance their collective capability by building a critical mass of diverse groups at work.
Empathy: what does it mean?
Unlike sympathy, empathy doesn’t involve feelings of compassion, sorrow, or pity. It’s the ability to imagine someone else’s pain, joy, anger in our hearts. In order for interpersonal relationships to work effectively and be satisfying, empathy is key. By making sense of what’s said and not said; what’s done and not done, we can make sense of everything. We’re better at receiving and processing information, and finding solutions with it. Our intrinsic sense of justice is rooted in empathy, which strengthens bonds of trust. People can learn a lot about their behavior by empathizing with the negative, i.e., the emotions behind their unpleasant or destructive actions.
There are 5 major topics I’d like to cover in this master’s course
1. Introduction to DEI and Building an Empathetic Organization
2. DEI recruitment strategies, Facilitating DEI training
2. How to promote diversity equity and inclusion in the workplace?
4. Measuring Empathetic and DEI Impact in Your Organization and Essential skills
5. How to build an empathic organization
Who this course is for:
- All UG and PG Business students, HR, Business leaders, Owners, Business Executives , Top management executives
- Interested students to learn about the concept of DEI and Building an Empathetic Organization
How to Get Udemy Free Course?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
APPLY THIS COUPON: 7C19BDF69027686174C8 (100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).