Learn Programming in Go (golang): A Rich Guide for Beginners
Table of Contents
What you’ll learn in this Online Course
- Syntax, notation, taxonomy and special “vocabulary” used by and for Go
- Basic concepts of programming in Go, such as control structures, control flow, loops, and conditional branching
- Characteristics and differences of Go to more “conservative” programming languages such as C, C++ and Java
- Handling of variables, types, functions (and their signatures), (variatic) parameters and passing arguments
- Variables & types (simple and composite), slices & pointers, structs, etc.
- Functions, Callbacks, Closures
- Concurrency & Parallelization, Mutex, Atomic
- Channels (directional, bidirectional), Fan in, Fan out, the “Comma OK” Idiom, Context
- Error Detection, Error Handling
- Code Documentation in Go
- Benchmarks, Examples and Tests (BET)
- Basics package and dependency management with Go modules
- and much more to get a wide insight into the Go programming language and become a respectable programmer
Udemy Course Requirements
- 42.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Certificate of completion
How to Get Udemy Free Course?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).