Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship Program | Any Graduate | 2023
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career in data analytics? Look no further than the Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship program! This program is designed for recent graduates and individuals with little to no experience in the field of data analytics who are eager to learn and grow.
As an apprentice in this program, you will have the chance to work alongside experienced data analysts at Google and gain hands-on experience working on real-world projects.
About the Google
The Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship is a learning and development program for 24 months, Apprentices are expected to join in person at their assigned in-office and participate full-time (~40 hours, weekly) throughout the program. The program includes work experience with a Google team supported by in-classroom learning to empower those looking to start a career in Data Analytics.
Selected applicants will be matched to a team and will need to co-locate, teams could be in Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, or Bangalore. Relocation assistance is provided for those who move +100km to their matched office location.
Apprenticeships are not full-time permanent opportunities, the program is 24 months in duration. While the program is open to career changers who have work experience in another field, it is primarily designed for early career graduates interested in Data Analytics careers.
Eligibility Criteria in Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship Program
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Maximum 1 year of relevant experience in data analysis after graduation.
- Experience with Google Workspace (e.g. Gmail, Chrome, Docs, Sheets, etc.) or similar apps.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
Preferred Skill in Google Data Analytics Apprenticeship Program
- Knowledge of data analysis or interest in working with numbers and models.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to navigate ambiguous tasks, find appropriate solutions, and seek help/advice when needed.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
India: Hyderabad, Telangana, Bangalore, Karnataka, Mumbai, Maharashtra,
How TO Apply?
Interested Candidate can apply for this Apprenticeship
Official website link Click Here
Form Link Click Here