Git for Beginners
Table of Contents
What you’ll learn in this Online Course
- Set up Git on your machine
- Create a local Git repository
- Stage and commit changes from the command line
- View the history of your source code
- Branch and merge your code to work on software features
- Handle merge conflicts when working with branches
- Push your code to a remote repository on GitHub
- Clone a remote repository from GitHub
- Create a pull request on GitHub
- Collaborate with other developers on GitHub
Udemy Course Requirements
How to Get Udemy Free Course?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
APPLY THIS COUPON: 31AC7568B3ACB3C7832D (100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).