Cloud-Powered Web App Development with AWS and PHP
Table of Contents
What you’ll learn in this Online Course
- Understanding of cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Proficiency in creating and configuring AWS accounts and environments.
- Knowledge of AWS pricing and billing models.
- Mastery of Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies and permissions.
- Ability to launch and configure Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) instances.
- Familiarity with security groups, key pairs, and Elastic IP addresses.
- Competency in using AWS storage services, such as Elastic Block Store (EBS) and Simple Storage Service (S3).
- Expertise in creating and using Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Auto Scaling Groups (ASG) for load balancing and scaling web applications.
- Knowledge of DNS management using Route 53.
- Proficiency in PHP programming language fundamentals.
- Ability to interact with databases using PHP and execute SQL queries.
- Understanding of PHP security best practices, including SQL injection prevention and user authentication.
- Ability to design and implement a database schema for a web application.
- Mastery of PHP scripting to interact with a database and implement user authentication using sessions and cookies.
- Competency in creating a simple blog interface using HTML and CSS and protecting the blog content using PHP authentication.
- Students will gain practical experience in creating and deploying a member-only blog with user authentication using PHP and MySQL on AWS.
How to Get Udemy Free Course?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
APPLY THIS COUPON: YOUACCEL13324 (100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).