Capture, Edit, Render: Create UHD Screen Videos with NVIDI
Table of Contents
What you’ll learn in this Online Course
- Capture and record high-quality screen videos with OBS Studio, with details about custom configurations.
- Edit video audio with Audacity, eliminating ambient noise and normalizing the audio volume.
- Edit video and audio with Kdenlive, with details about custom configurations: learn how to apply effects, transitions, and basic edition techniques.
- Render your projects into constant high-quality, balanced bitrate, low-sized video outputs, with the highest possible processing performance.
- Produce high-quality videos for your lectures or whatever other applicability you might have for your captured videos.
- Learn how to capture a 1k video from your screen and upscale that to a 4k final rendered video, ready for upload.
- Learn the basics about video and audio containers and codecs (encoders and decoders).
- Know the considerable differences between software-based and hardware(GPU)-based encoders.
- Learn how to evaluate the quality of an encoded video and how to decide which codecs, parameters, and values to use with ffmpeg (both in OBS Studio and in Kdenlive).
- Leverage the most from your NVIDIA Graphics Card and from the new generation MP4 NVENC and Webm VP9 encoders.
- Reduce your rendering time to a proportion of 1:1 compared to your editing video length. Render a 1-hour 4k 60fps video in only 1h-rendering time… instead of up to 10 hours. Diminish 90% of your rendering waiting with custom encoding ffmpeg profiles.
- Use much less storage space with the new MP4 NVENC HEVC H.265 and Webm VP9 encoders, keeping the same quality (compared to traditional encoders).
- Know the limitations of the encoding process and how to mitigate them regarding your final rendered video properties.
- All that using only open-source free Operating Systems and Software: Linux, OBS Studio, Audacity, and Kdenlive
- Video Codecs used: MP4 NVENC HEVC H.265 and AVC H.264, MKV NVENC AVC H.264, Webm VP9 … with brief comments on FLV, WMV, Gif, and HuffYUV
- Audio Codecs used: MP4 AAC and Webm Opus
How to Get Udemy Free Course?
Get a 100% Discount On Udemy Paid Courses by clicking on the Apply Here Button. This Course coupon code is automatically added to the Apply Here Button.
APPLY THIS COUPON: FEB-24-A(100% Discount)
Note: The udemy Courses Will be free for a Maximum of 1000 Learners can use the promo code AND Get this course 100% Free. After that, you will get this course at a discounted price. (Still, It’s a good deal for you to get this course at a discounted price).